Dublin, November 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
The global aerospace interior adhesives market is expected to grow from $1.03 billion in 2021 to $1.11 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3%. The aerospace interior adhesives market is expected to reach $1.38 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 5.6%.
The main types of aerospace interior adhesives are epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, cyanoacrylate, and others. Epoxy refers to a type of reactive prepolymer and epoxide-containing polymer. In terms of mechanical properties, as well as heat and chemical resistance, it outperforms other types of resin. The aerospace interior adhesive is used in various aircraft ranging from single-aisle small wide-body, medium wide-body, large wide-body, and regional jets and its applications include seats, inflight entertainment, lavatory, interior panels, galley, stowage bins , and other applications.
North America is the largest region in the aerospace interior adhesive market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in the aerospace interior adhesives market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increase in the number of flyers is expected to drive the growth of the aerospace interior adhesive market in the future. Major airline companies are boosting their flight schedules after experiencing an increase in customer demand. In addition, these companies are investing in purchasing new aircraft to meet the demand for air travel around the world. The increase in the number of flyers is expected to increase the demand for interior adhesive, because it is an important component in the construction of new aircraft and the repair of existing aircraft.
For example, in June 2020, according to an article shared by NPR ORG (National Public Radio), a non-profit media organization based in the US, American Airlines indicated that the number of domestic flights will increase next month. After the average number of daily passengers rose from around 32,000 in April to more than 110,000 at the end of May, the airline said it plans to fly more than 55% of its July 2019 domestic schedule next month. Therefore, the growth in the number of flyers is expected to boost the demand for aerospace interior adhesives during the forecast period.
Technological advancements are key trends gaining popularity in the aerospace interior adhesives market. Major companies operating in the market are introducing new innovative products such as Acrylate Structural Adhesives that can be efficiently applied at customer sites.
For example, in May 2019, Huntsman, launched ARALDITE 2050 Structural Adhesive, a two-part and ultra-fast curing acrylate that accelerates the bonding of thermoplastic, composite, and metal structures in temperatures ranging from -20 to 25C (-4 to 77F) without additional heat use. For this product, almost no surface preparation is required, and they have great adhesion to various substrates as well as excellent aging and weathering resistance. In the most demanding conditions, such adhesives will allow customers to boost bond speed and adhesion performance.
The countries covered in the aerospace interior adhesives market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, and USA.
1) By Resin Type: Epoxy; Polyurethane; Acrylic; Cyanoacrylate; Other types
2) By Aircraft Type: Single Aisle; Small Body Small; Medium Width Body; Large wide body; Regional jets
3) By Application Type: Seats; Inflight entertainment; Washbasin; interior panels; Galley; Storage bin; Other applications
Key topics covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Aerospace Interior attached to market characteristics
3. Aerospace Interior Attached Market Trends And Strategies
4. The Impact of COVID-19 on Adhesive Interior Aerospace
5. Aerospace Interior Attached Market Size And Growth
6. Aerospace Interior Attached Market Segmentation
7. Aerospace Interior Attached Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
9. China Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
10. Indian Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
11. Japan Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
12. Australian Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
13. Indonesian Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
14. South Korea Aerospace Interior Attached Market
15. Western Europe Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
16. UK Aerospace Interior Attached Market
17. German Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
18. French Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
19. Eastern Europe Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
20. Russian Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
21. North America Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
22. US Aerospace Interior Attached Market
23. South American Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
24. Brazil Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
25. Middle East Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
26. Africa Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market
27. Aerospace Interior Attached Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profile
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Aerospace Interior Attached Market
29. Aerospace Interior Attached Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Huntsman Corporation
- Avery Dennison
- Arkema SA
- Solvay SA
For more information visit this report https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v8kf3c